My Other Blog

My Other Blog
BLOG 1: Life EVolving.

My ART & CREATION Blog

My ART & CREATION Blog
BLOG TOO: Just the Creative Stuff

Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

#4 Go on as Fruit


Just as 'An Apple A Day', keeping this in your soul daily would most certainly lead to a healthy life, for yourself and all those around you.
When my friend came to visit, (her first time ever off The Rock), she wanted to specifically see only two things - cows and apple trees. The remembrance of the joy and delight that she got from seeing this tree, and her sincere amazement as she lovingly cradled its apples, still brings a smile to my heart & reminds me that even that which we take as ordinary, is indeed a miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ev I love your banner! thank you for the comment on my blog. I managed to DE Santa everything yesterday. Cleaned out my laundry room /dumping site for left over Christmas stuff, tomorrow the Good LOrd willing and my body I will tackle my studio. I am itching to get in there to start some new pieces but I can't have fun until my work is done, Dang it! Susan
seasonalwhimsies

EvScott said...

I'll be doing the same exact thing ... we can send each other energy. And then the FUN will begin! We'll have to post the results:)
Ev