My Other Blog

My Other Blog
BLOG 1: Life EVolving.

My ART & CREATION Blog

My ART & CREATION Blog
BLOG TOO: Just the Creative Stuff

Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Declare it and Share it!

I haven't been able to post daily on this blog for a long time, and was feeling kind of badly about that. I miss doing it, but I can't see me getting the time to keep up with the Daily posts that I was doing. After listening to Daniel LaPorte's "A Credo for Making it Happen". I am figuring it out!  I can make this happen on different terms. I do have the Passion and I know I have the Life Force.  I WILL make progress. I will start fresh!  I will declare it and share it!


Have a listen to Danielle's Credo and you will see why I feel empowered and motivated! This is her advice:

You WILL figure it out.
Life force is on my side.
Start fresh.
Fear is natural.
Make tough choices.
Passion is fuel.
Declare it & share it.
Don’t let perfection become procrastination – do it NOW
Everything is progress.
Do what you say you’re going to do.



No comments: